UPDATE: You can use Kingroot app to root without pc (*Internet required)
- Philz recovery, patched boot, uboot, logo (Zippyshare | UsersCloud)
- SuperSU 2.46 (Official | XDA)
- Scatter file (Zippyshare)
- SP Flash Tool (Download)
Follow these steps to flash recovery, boot, uboot and logo:
- Extract downloaded Philz_boot_uboot_logo.zip in PC
- Load scatter file in SP flash tool
- Load cwm_advanced.img in RECOVERY, uboot.bin in UBOOT and logo.bin in LOGO by clicking Location (last) column in SP flash tool.
- Click Download button in SP flash tool
- Connect phone via USB cable (without battery)
- After successful flashing reboot to recovery by pressing vol up + vol down + power button. Don’t boot normally by pressing power button.
Note: Don’t flash SuperSU-v2.46.zip directly. It may cause bootloop. Follow all steps to root Micromax A106 Lollipop. Don’t use any other recovery.
Follow these steps to root A106 Lollipop:
a) Go to Advanced Functions
b) Select Re-root System (SuperSU)
c) Select Yes – Apply SuperSU
d) Go back to main menu and select Install Zip
f) Select UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip
g) Select Yes – Install UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip